Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Our Own Success Story!

We are often complimenting our clients for achieving their goals and accomplishing more with hypnosis.

However, we want to take a moment to congratulate our own Office Manage Gretchen for accomplishing her goals with hypnosis.



Approximately two weeks ago Gretchen began using the very same Weight Loss hypnosis MP3 that we offer on our website. And as of today (June 08, 2011) we are proud to announce that she has lost 13.5 pounds!

Gretchen says "I feel more motivated to eat healthy, exercise and just take better care of my health in general. The best part is that I really didn’t have to give up any of the foods that I enjoy eating. I simply eat smaller portions and being more active takes care of the rest."

Nice job Gretchen!!

Create Your Own Success Story Today!

No comments:

Post a Comment